Looking for a company that installs septic tanks? Reach out to John Rae Excavation in Elwood, Hyrum & Tremonton, UT. We'll take care to install your septic tank correctly so that you won't have to worry about issues down the road.
When you hire us for your septic installation, you can count on us to:
- Dig a 10-foot hole for your new septic system
- Install your new septic system carefully
- Inspect the septic system with the health department
- Make sure your new system is working and up to code
- Provide you with an owner's manual for future reference
Building a home or replacing your old septic system? You’ll need to understand how it functions and how to maintain it. We’ll design your new septic system with the size of your drain field, access locations and the safety of the area in mind. Then we’ll excavate the space for your system and assist you with monitoring it. Once we’re done, you’ll want to keep in mind:
- Landscaping — don’t plant anything with long or deep roots near your tank
- Waste management — space out loads of laundry and keep in mind that your toilet, sink and shower also drain into the septic tank
- Disposal — don’t dispose of coffee grounds, feminine hygiene products, baby wipes, tea tree oil, antibiotics or antibacterial products down the drain
You should also avoid using Liquid-Plumr or similar commercial products. We recommend that you get your septic tank pumped every three to five years, but you’ll want to call a professional if you have an issue with backups to prevent further issues.
Contact John Rae Excavation if you have any questions about installing a septic system in Elwood & Hyrum, UT.